Not limited to NoVa:
- Foust / Comstock: 49 / 51
- Warner / Gillespie: 56 / 44
- Trammell / Brat: 46 / 54
- Don Beyer will win by a lot.
- Gerry Connolly will by win a lot less than a lot.
- Republicans will take the senate, 52 / 48.
- Republicans will gain 10 seats in the House.
- Mike Michaud will unseat Maine governor Paul LePage (the guy who couldn’t make a nurse go stand in the corner).
- The tax-relief amendment benefiting widows and widowers of military members killed on duty will pass with 102% of the vote.
Also, even though second-term presidents historically see their party lose a lot more seats in congress than Barack Obama is going to see his party lose tomorrow, John Boehner will tell us this is a historic victory for the American people and that he blames Barack Obama for it.